Grand Teton Half Marathon – June 3, 2017
The Grand Teton course is one of the prettiest half marathons around. It is an overall uphill route, and all takes place at over 6,000 feet above sea level. It is a challenging course, while also one that will inspire your senses with amazing views of the imposing Teton range, especially over the last 4 miles.
Our customized activacuity app provides a training program for your mind to get you race ready and prepared for your best race experience at Grand Teton.
You can be just like the elites, and imagine yourself racing at Teton ahead of race day.
Our unique category creator app will empower a positive attitude to deal with the common mental traps that runners can fall into ahead of a race:
- Nerves – strategies that result in galvanizing your race performance and experience, rather than be paralyzed with performance limiting anxiety
- Goals – how to set flexible goals and reduce mental pressure
- Joy – how to connect with the joy you feel as a runner
- Visualization – every elite level runner rehearses their race beforehand. We teach you what the elites pay 00’s of $ to sports psychologists to learn, all in a user friendly, affordable, convenient app for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
activacuity™ for enhanced focus, confidence, experience and performance for all athletes
Register for Grand Teton mental training app
Then go to the App Store, download and install the activacuity app. Add all your user details, use your e-mail address as your username, and the same password you created during the registration process, and you are all set!
Using the Grand Teton mental training app
The extensive library of activacuity™ audio sessions is divided into segments – each segment is centered on a specific aspect that sports psychologists, combined with our own research and experience, has been shown to be the most critical areas for mental preparation for athletes. Each segment contains a number of programs that center on a specific topic related to the segment subject. Each program then splits into individual sessions – each session is between 10 and 15 minutes long.
The segments covered are:
- Positive Imagery
- Creating Intentions
- Grand Teton
The segment specific for the Grand Teton half marathon contains the following programs:
- Altitude – how to deal with the altitude at the Tetons if you are coming from lower elevations
- Goal setting – how to set flexible goals
- Nerves – how to harness your nervous energy in a positive way
- Your race – how to visualize your best race experience at Grand Teton
If you have any questions on this customized version of activacuity®, please reach out to us using our contact page.